We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that any content or materials available on or through our website at http://daytona500s.com/ (the “Website”) infringe your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please send your notice to our designated Copyright Agent at:
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
It is our policy to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Please also note that we may, at our discretion, send a copy of such notices to a third-party for publication.